We invite you to join with Friends educators from colleges, universities and study centers globally for an invigorating time together in the Pacific Northwest, June 18-21.
Our theme this year is “Truth and Transformation.” The conference aims to deepen our practice and sharpen our skills as we seek to pursue, discern, and honor the truth:
• with our Quaker legacy
• with ourselves and each other
• with our gifts and vocations
• with the latest advances in technology
• with the larger cultures around us
• with the world’s resources
• with that of God in each of us
This year’s Program Committee offers these queries for consideration in the conference sessions and discussions:
As seekers of truth, are we open to the manifold ways it may be expressed, including surprising and unsuspected venues?
- As discerners of truth, are we able to weigh its manifestations prayerfully and reflectively, willing to celebrate its discovery with joy?
- As responders to truth, are we receptive to its transforming and convicting power in our lives, embracing its implications?
- As servants of truth, are we willing to go on its errands, cheerfully obedient to its claims upon our lives?
Visit the conference website